I’m so excited to share today’s gift ideas for 4 year old girls! Yes, it may seem super-specific but I’m certain several of the gifts would be great for boys as well. But let’s be honest, all I know is princesses.
But first, a quick peek into yesterday. The girls and I took a trip to Macon GA to meet my best friends’ baby girl. Translation: I got to hold a 13 day old baby girl and ohhhhh my goodness, baby Tyler is sweet.
It’s amazing how quickly you forget how tiny new babies are- swoon. Kristin and I have been best friends since the 7th grade and I’m over the moon that she’s welcomed her baby girl into her life. Now we have one more reason to drink wine together. 😉
The Thanksgiving extravaganza continues today and I once again apologize to my instagram account, which usually largely features food, because it’s a pretty solid flow of family pictures at this point. C’est la vie.
Ok, ok, I’ll get to it- the gift guide! Check it out, as it offers a wide variety of prices and types of gifts, including one of my new favorite subscription services (#6!)
- Cat in the Hat I Can Do That Game – This fun, activity-based game is perfect for busy kids who love to take on challenges and bring the fun antics of Dr. Seuss to life!
- Cardboard Cottage – Full disclosure, we’ve had this in our playroom for over a year. The girls have drawn all over it, it has had to be taped together several times and they still LOVE it. I highly recommend it!
- Bicycle– It doesn’t need much elaboration does it? 4 years old feels like the right time to get Hailey her first real bike and I’m so excited to watch her learn how to ride it!
- Wooden Beads Set with Letters – Spelling words is a current obsession for Hailey right now and I know combining her love for spelling her name and doing crafts will thrill her with this necklace/bracelet making bead set.
- iSpy Books – Simple picture clues and rhyming riddles make these books a lot of fun for preschoolers and keep them entertained for a while!… until they memorize where all the items are- ha. But still, a lot of fun!
- Bookroo – You guys, I’m in love with this service! I know more and more parents are looking for gifts that don’t end up as more stuff piled in the corners of rooms, and that’s why I am a fan of subscription services. Bookroo is a really special subscription service that offers BOOKS, delivered to your kids each month. What an easy way to discover new favorites and build your child’s personal book library collection. This is a great gift idea for grandparents/aunts/uncles to gift, as it’s sure to be appreciated.
- Princess Braid Headband – Should we just go ahead and call it an Elsa braid? Perhaps. Whoever it is, it combines two of Hailey’s favorite things- headbands and dress up. I get that the picture looks silly, but how much fun would this be for little girls playing dress-up?!
- Snow Sled – Easy to carry uphill and provides great value and loads of fun on snow…..some have used on sand dunes too!
- GoldieBlox – I adore the premise behind GoldieBlox: to get girls building. It’s purpose is to use girls’ natural interest in storytelling and verbal skills to inspire a new generation of female engineers by bringing science, engineering, math and technology to life.
- Kiwi Crate – Another great subscription service option! Kiwi Crate delivers crafts and projects monthly to inspire creativity in kids.
[Tweet “Check out these great gift ideas for 4 year olds from @ahealthyslice!”]
Any great gift ideas for four-year-olds that I didn’t mention?
Share it below!