This Greek shrimp pasta with tomatoes and feta tastes delicious but is quick and easy to throw together. It’s one of David’s favorites because it is so flavorful and filling!
GREEK SHRIMP PASTA
This is such a simple recipe and cooks up in about 10 minutes. It feels fancy, but is actually pretty darn easy. The garlic, feta and tomatoes is a flavor combination that can’t be beat. This dish is a winner for the whole family!
This Greek shrimp pasta with tomatoes and feta tastes delicious but is quick and easy to throw together.
- 10 ounces of spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp (or more if you like) crushed red pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Put on large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, herbs and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly as to not burn the garlic.
- Add in shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer simmer, then switch heat to low.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it into the skillet with the tomato and shrimp mixture.
- Add feta cheese and mix well.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh basil if desired.
Keywords: love grown foods, Shaklee, shrimp pasta
It is great with rotini for kids, or use Palmini for a delicious and low-carb option!
It also works beautifully over zoodles!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
What are you loving lately?!