This Greek shrimp pasta with tomatoes and feta tastes delicious but is quick and easy to throw together.
- 10 ounces of spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp (or more if you like more spice) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Put on large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, herbs and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly as to not burn the garlic.
- Add in shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer simmer, then switch heat to low.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it into the skillet with the tomato and shrimp mixture.
- Add feta cheese and mix well.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh basil if desired.
Keywords: shrimp pasta, dinner, weeknight, shrimp