…if you get the title, then we can all be best friends with Tay-Tay.
1. Happy birthday to my amazing dad! I love you MUCHO and can’t wait to see you soon.
2. My friend, Alexis, told me about a May challenge in which you commit to running 1 mile everyday. I was really tempted, but knowing that I have a problem with challenges, I couldn’t. But I decided I could run 1 mile for every day in May. So by the end of the month, I’ll have run 31 miles. So far, I’m 3.05 miles in; right on track!
3. StitchFix. I received my second delivery yesterday and loved it. Seriously, I bought every single item! By the way, if you buy all 5, they give 25% off your order. THANK YOU to those who tried it out and used my link (this one). I received some referral credits and I owe these new clothes to YOU. And please let me know how you like it. I was so excited to hear that Kim loved her fix!
4. I’m ridiculously excited to see the new Great Gatsby movie. I love going to the theater, but David doesn’t, so we rarely go. I’m crossing my fingers I can talk him into this one. Is it possible to ever get tired of Leo?
…the answer is no. No, it isn’t possible.
5. I hung out with the FOX News Rising crew again yesterday. They’re truly cool people- so nice! We made kid-friendly potato chips IN THE MICROWAVE and a lemon herb dip using a secret ingredient.
6. Yesterday was David and my’s (is that grammatically correct?!) 4 year anniversary. We celebrated by bumming on the couch and resting up for our Cinco de Derby party weekend. I’m hoping to do something bigger to celebrate our milestone anniversary next year. 5 years is a milestone, right?
7. On facebook the other day I shared my favorite chicken shredding time saver. The mixer! Boil chicken until cooked through (about 10 minutes), then use the paddle to shred in under 60 seconds!
What is your favorite time saving tip in the kitchen?