1. How I rate a pedicure is 1% dependent on what my toes look like and 99% dependent on how long they rub my feet.
Eh, forget that 1%.
2. I start to develop a tick if I’m stuck in the house too long.
Rainy day, David working, perfect for hanging out at home but it’s honestly easier for me to load up the girls and head out than to sit around.
3. I know nothing about tomatoes except they are absolutely delicious and I suck at growing them.
Davidson Farmers Market must have known this and set up a tasting display showcasing the different varieties of tomatoes. I thought it was the coolest! #foodnerdalert
4. I have problems with wanting to capture every moment of my children’s lives on camera. I really need to learn to CHILL, but deep down I fear that one day I’ll really want to look back on that tummy time session they had at 9 weeks and 1 day old and regret that I can’t.
5. I ran a new postpartum best – 3.3 miles! – yesterday…
and it was my first time using an energy chew for actual exercise (instead of popping one to help me keep up with the kids).
On a side note, remember when I used to talk about fitness? Yeah, me neither, but I am still riding yesterday’s endorphin high and am PUMPED about getting back into fitness again!
6. I reallllly don’t want to be one of those moms that thinks their child is a special little snowflake and treats them as such, but I get such a kick out of Hailey.
The excitement she had yesterday about loading up her cart and helping scan the groceries was unreal. We had a full on grocery store scavenger hunt. I’d say avocados and she’d run to go get them. I like this motherhood gig.
7. I get really confused with the concept of open-faced sandwiches. They look gorgeous, but how do you eat them? Hold the cheese like it’s the top piece of missing bread? Use a fork and knife? Let’s just say it wasn’t my most graceful meal.
Don’t be shy… share a fact about yourself! And have a wonderful Monday