See all weekly meal plans here.
I have a shortened weekly meal plan for you this week, as we took off on Wednesday for Jackson Hole. I look forward to sharing all our ski trip eats after the trip! But there were some good meals last week that I didn’t want to miss telling you about…
Why have I waited for such a long time to add this Greek Chicken with Lemon Rice back into our meal plan? It’s delicious! But what I might love even more than the taste is the fact that it’s a one pot meal. I served it with a simple salad (if I can even call it that) of iceberg lettuce and Garlic Expressions dressing.
This one pot Chicken Cabbage Bowl with Sesame Ginger Broth has been on my radar since I first saw it on Julie’s blog. It came together quickly! I doubled the recipe and used homemade bone broth instead of water. I also added some brown rice and millet ramen to further bulk it up. It was SO good. The broth had so much flavor and it was a meal that just warmed us all from the inside out. This would be a great one to make on a Sunday and eat for lunch all week long. I froze the little we had left in souper cubes and look forward to pulling it out for a cozy lunch!
I had planned on getting take out on the night before we flew out, but we don’t have any options I love; it’s either pizza or Chinese. So I put together a quick dinner that ended up working out perfectly to feed us and mom, who came in town to watch Finley for us! We had steelhead trout prepared with my go-to lemon dill method, Caesar salad from a kit bulked up with the remnants of iceberg and baby spinach I had in the fridge, cauliflower rice, and ciabatta rolls that I turned into garlic bread.
Breakfasts and Lunches
I forgot how much I love grapefruit and will be buying it for the foreseeable months. Grapefruit, cottage cheese, and eggs have been my favorites lately. I made pancakes one morning with frozen blueberries, and one morning David and I went on a quick breakfast date to the new First Watch in town. The food tasted fresh and everything was excellent.
- Find all previous weekly meal plans here.
- Our meat comes from our cow share we bought in summer and from Butcher Box. I’ve used them for years and trust their quality and consistency.
- Fresh herbs brighten up every meal I have two countertop gardens that I grow them in: see the comparison between the two here.
- See what we spend each month on groceries here.
- Print off your own free weekly meal plan printable from the resource page.
- Daily Harvest offers easy frozen organic veggie-heavy heat and eat meals.
- You can find all my favorite kitchen tools here.
Leave a Comment