I spent hours looking into which products to include. Some items I own and love; others are on my own wish list. Some are on the pricier side, but others are very affordable.
I hope this guide of gifts for the health-minded, simple living woman is helpful for your holiday shopping!
- AeroGarden: I received this as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. You can grow lettuces, vegetables, herbs, or flowers. I have the herb kit and I find myself using fresh herbs so much more often now. It’s easy to assemble and hydroponic, so no mess. It’s such a treat to have fresh herbs, ready to go, all winter long.
- Bowl Cozy: If you are the crafty type, you could definitely make them yourself, but if you prefer to purchase, these bowl cozies make a thoughtful, useful, and inexpensive gift.
- Joy Organic CBD Gummies: I had to include my go-to CBD brand. I’ve used these products for so long now because they are safe and effective. AHS25 for 25% off entire order
- Simple Mid-Length Robe: The reviews for this robe say that it’s a winner because of its soft, fleecy inside, ideal length, and it’s cozy but not too bulky material.
- Dyson AirWrap Complete Styler: This is definitely a splurge gift. I’ve had my eye on this for years. I have used the Revlon one step brush and hairdryer combo for a long time and have the Dyson on my wish list. People say it lives up the the hype!
- Simple Crossbody Purse: This cute, neutral crossbody bag is staple closet item. You can fit more in it than most other similar bags, yet it’s small and sleek enough to serve its purpose.
- Instant Air Purifier: This HEPA filter removes virus particles, dust, dander, smoke and more. Plus it has a carbon filter that helps eliminate odors. My favorite feature though is that it constantly is monitoring the air quality inside my home and adjusts the fan accordingly.
- Olaplex Healthy Hair Essentials Gift Set: This limited edition set includes a full size pre-shampoo hair treatment, travel size shampoo and condition, and a full size bonding oil. It will make a great gift for anyone who wants stronger, shinier hair!
- iGourmet: You could totally gift a beautiful gourmet cheese basket or charcuterie board on its own, but I also love iGourmet as a hostess gift. For example, visiting your in laws for the holidays? Send this a few days before you arrive to help lighten the hosting load and contribute to the snacks!
- The Road Back to You: It’s hard to gift books because individual tastes differ so much, but this book has been great not only for me, but for many of my friends. It’s a great gift for anyone looking to know themselves better and thrive.
- Nespresso Warmer and Frother: Don’t be tempted by imitations, this Nespresso warmer and frother has held up for me for years. I use it to warm various milks for coffee and hot chocolate. It foams beautifully and elevates any beverage into a decadent treat!
- Always Pan: A friend of mine received this last year and says it lives fully up the hype. A great gift for a minimalist that does a lot of cooking, the Always Pan is nonstick and can be used for a multitude of uses, eliminating the needs for multiple other pans.
- Countertop Silicone Mat: David and Hailey gave me this last year as part of our family gift exchange (see also: 5 Holiday Traditions that Won’t Break the Bank). I liked it fine, but have realized over the past year how useful it is! I use it almost daily as a giant hot pad for the counter top when pulling baking sheets out of the oven. It’s easy to clean and fits in a drawer. A great gift for the home cook that already has everything else.
- Higher Dose Portable Sauna Blanket: If you want the benefits of an infrared sauna but don’t have the space or budget for the big, wooden structure, you need this sauna blanket! David and I both use ours to help our bodies detox. It’s even better during the cold months when I don’t break a sweat as often naturally. Use the code AHS for $75 off.
- Bliss Daily Planner Sheets: These are so cute and convenient. The tear off sheets help you plan your day, including appointments, to dos, a spot for gratitude, self-care items and more.