1. 5:15 am wake ups are wearing on me, but I’m not quite sure of a solution. Today Kaitlyn woke up at 4:00 am (rare), but when I got back to bed I turned off my alarm and snoozed until 7:30. It was glorious.
2. This picture makes me smile. It’s like all my favorite things in one picture- my girls and the grocery store. HA. But really…
3. Home renovation projects are not my cup of tea. I lack patience. Our bathroom looks reallllllly pretty, but there are all these loose ends lingering that need to be tied up. Today our tile guy is coming back out to pull up part of our shower floor and re-lay the tiles to help with a draining issue. Hopefully I’ll be able to show it off at some point.
4. If there is one field of health research I’m super interested in, it’s the importance of gut health. Scientists are linking it to so many things including diabetes, cancer, autism and even emotional health.
5. I take a probiotic every day, as part of my vitalizer, but I also am a big fan of fermented foods like kombucha, yogurt and saurkraut. My goodness I am on a saurkraut kick (and Christine, the smoked jalapeno is very good, but I still prefer the dill pickle variety!)
6. Some days my main motivation to workout is the free childcare. Yesterday was such a day.
7. Though I end some days so excited to put my crazy kiddos to bed, as soon as they are down I can’t help but to just want to watch them and, get this, I miss them. Being a mom is weird.
Hope your Tuesday is going swimmingly!
Any randomness to share? 🙂