Tomorrow is December! Are your presents all wrapped and under the tree? Mine sure aren’t. In fact, there isn’t even a tree yet. But I plan on taking care of that this weekend and turning our living room into this:
Oh those crazy Griswolds! Hubbs makes me watch this movie every year. It grows on you 🙂 Moving on…
Do you know a health nut that needs a gift this year? Or are you looking for ideas to send to Santa? Either way, here are some fun items I wouldn’t mind Jolly ‘Ol St. Nick shoving down the chimney for me this year 😉
1. Ipod Shuffle $45.00 : These little guys are under $50 and make the perfect running companion. They can hold up to about 240 songs, which is more than enough for an awesome playlist!
2. UnderArmour ColdGear Frosty Tights $49.99 : Yesterday Koda and I ventured out on a wog in the COLD. My oversized sweatshirt and yoga pants weren’t cutting it and made me realize that maybe it’s time to invest in some real cold weather running gear. These tights would be perfect! Santa, you want me to keep exercising through winter, right?
3. New Balance NBx Emmisive Long Sleeve Shirt $43.19 : See explanation above. Plus, doesn’t new exercise gear always make you want to get outside and use it?! Hope so 🙂
4. SodaStream Pure Sparkling Water Maker $149.95 : This fun little gadget from Williams Sonoma makes fresh sparkling water at home. Why do I want this? Because I love sparkling water! I love mixing it with POM juice for a delicious mocktail, or just squeezing in lime. Plus, it’s eco-friendly because I won’t be throwing away all those plastic bottles of empty soda water.
5. Potato Gloves $11.95 : because it really is difficult to scrub potatoes clean with a brush. These little gems from Williams Sonoma would help make sweet potato rounds so much easier to make!
6. Garmin Forerunner 110 $249.99 : This one is probably a bit pricy for Santa, so unless the elves can make a duplicate, I don’t mind waiting a bit for this one. It’s pretty cool though because this watch will record your time, distance and pace and review your training progress right on the watch! Sweet.
7. Subscription to Eating Well Magazine $14.97 : I love trying new recipes and find a lot of yummy ones from the Eating Well website. I’d love to get the magazine and be able to spend an leisurely hour going through it and ripping out new recipes to try! It’s the gift that keeps on giving… all year long 🙂
8. Burts Bees Naturally Nourishing Lotion $10 : Really, anything from Burts Bees will do. I love that they are all natural and smell delicious! Plus, I don’t have any fun lotions anymore. Back in the day I had a billion when it was cool to give gifts from Bath & Body Works, but I guess my surplus finally depleted. Burts Bees Please!
Your turn! What’s on your holiday health list??