Happy last day in 2010!
I love New Year’s Eve. Not because I attend a huge, raging party (I don’t…. and, well, I haven’t since high school and college…).
I love New Year’s Eve because it wipes the slate clean and gives me the chance to redirect my life in the direction I want it to go in.
Not that I want to wipe away 2010, because it was a great year!
In 2010 I…
- ran my first 5k
- learned to cook with more enthusiasm
- started my own company
- bought our dream house
- hosted my first major holiday
- took my first trip to Europe
- spent lots of wonderful time with friends and family
- started writing A Healthy Slice of Life
So yes, 2010 was a phenomenal year. That being said, I have just as many high hopes for 2011.
Some goals I have for 2011 include:
- Trying parsnip fries for the first time (I’m wild… wild, I tell you!)
- Read The Hunger Games (I’ve heard it’s amazing and I want to read more books)
- Run a 10k (AHHHHH!)
- Include yoga in my routine at least a few times a month (I miss it!)
- Do something (how vague, right?) completely and totally new to me and out of my comfort zone
- Travel on the weekends less so I can meet more friends locally (Hey local readers… want to be friends? ;))
- Become more comfortable giving presentations (AKA: stop my hands from shaking every time I go in to talk to someone new about business)
- Grow some of my own food
- Worry less, live more.
I try not to limit myself of goals… sure some are lofty, but others I fully see as achievable (…if I can find parsnips!) 😉
What is one goal or resolution you’re making for 2011?
Need some guidance for more self reflection? CLICK HERE 🙂