Friday thoughts. What a clever title! I know what I should really call this post instead. It’s Friday and my head is a jumbled mess of thoughts so I hope you don’t mind if I just jot them all down here. But that doesn’t exactly fit into my designated title box.
Oh good, I’m already rambling.
1. Hailey has a cold and has molars breaking through right now. Her once a day (2 hour) naps all week have been shortened to about 45-50 minutes. It’s made for some long, fussy afternoons. This is probably the cause of today’s mental burn out. TGIF.
2. I want to try the Whole30 eating plan. For those not familiar, it’s a strict version of Paleo. This means no dairy, no beans, no sugar, no processed foods, no white potatoes and no grains. This I could do. However, there is also no alcohol. I’m not willing to give up wine with some fun events coming up, so I’m trying to decide whether to do it with wine or if that’s worth it or not? Thoughts?
3. My 15 days of yoga is turning out to be a bust. I’ve skipped two days. However, that in itself is teaching me something. I’m still going to review yogavibes and my experience when it’s over next week. Eat In Month, however, is going swimmingly. We have yet to eat out!
4. These two make me smile. BFFs.
5. David and I have a BIG vacation coming up. I’m really excited, but first we need to do responsible things like notarizing our wills. This kind of puts a damper on the thought of vacation.
6. Koda is soft. And sweet. She’s laying on my feet right now. I love vizslas.
7. I really want to go to the 2013 Blend Retreat. Like, realllly want to go. Is anyone else planning on going?
What’s on your mind on this fabulous Friday?