These toddler-approved banana mini-muffins are a perfect breakfast or snack that even the pickiest toddler will devour!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups mashed bananas (or any mashed/grated fruit and vegetable combination that your family likes)
- ·30 mini cupcake liners or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini muffin pans with mini cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine water and butter. Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir in banana.
- Fill each mini muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack to cook completely.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze up to 3 months.