This delicious and comforting easy beef stew in the slow cooker takes less than 10 minutes to prep, all day to cook and make your house smell amazing, and no time at all to devour.
- 2 lbs stew meat, cubed
- 1 packet Simply Organic dried gravy mix
- 1 can Pacific Foods cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 4–5 Yukon gold potatoes, large diced
- 3/4 lb (6-8 large) carrots, cut into 1–2 inch sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- Add meat to the slow cooker and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- Add gravy mix and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix well to coat all the ingredients.
- Cover and set to low for 12 hours or high for 6-8 hours.
Keywords: fall, pot roast, Slow Cooker