The slow cooker is so perfect for putting together healthy, delicious and filling meals that don’t require me to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, cubed (or stew meat)
- 1 packet dried onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 medium onions, quartered
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 lb (10-12 large) carrots, cut into inch sized pieces
- Add meat to the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- Add onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix well to coat all the ingredients.
- Cover and set to low for 10-12 hours.
*the veggie and meat amounts are not exact, so feel free to add more if you want. Mushrooms are good in this, too, but I didn’t have any.
Keywords: fall, pot roast, Slow Cooker