The family-pleasing oven baked bean burritos come together quickly (we’re talking in 20 minutes) and make for a delicious weeknight dinner!
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 c cooked rice
- 2 c shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
- ½ c salsa
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 12 tortillas
- Olive oil cooking spray
- For serving: shredded lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, pico, cilantro, or green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together the refried beans, rice, 1 c of the cheese, salsa, chili powder, and cumin.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray with olive oil spray.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ c of the bean and rice mixture. Roll it up, tucking in the ends, to create a small burrito. Place seam-side down on the lined baking sheet. Repeat until all tortillas and filling is used.
- Spray the top of the burritos with olive oil, then sprinkle remaining 1 c of cheese over the burritos.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the burritos are heated through and the cheese is melted. If preferred, broil for the last minute to toast the tops of the burritos.
- Serve over shredded lettuce with guacamole, pico de gallo, and any other toppings of your choice.