These tot-sized broccoli cheddar quinoa bites are packed with nutrients and the perfect size for little hands. They are great for baby led weaning or toddlers that like to dip. Simply pair these with fruit to make a complete, well-balanced meal!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray and spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each cup, pressing down mixture into each cup as you go.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the bites are firm to the touch and slightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.
If you find yourself with leftover quinoa mix, try making larger muffins for the adults!
You may find that it’s easiest to chop the broccoli using a food processor.