These meatballs are so flavorful that no sauce is even needed if you prefer and they bake in less than 20 minutes. Plus, you can freeze a few batches to heat and eat later!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 c homemade Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients using your hands until well incorporated. Do not over-mix.
- Roll into balls, about 1 inch in diameter and place in mini muffin pan or about an inch apart on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with marinara for dipping or on top of spaghetti for a hearty weeknight dinner.