Delicious bread and a few herbs and spices are all it takes to make incredibly tasty Italian breadcrumbs.
- 10 slices eureka!® Organic Bread
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning blends
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- If bread is stale, proceed to the next step. If bread is fresh, place slices directly on the oven grate and bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow bread to cool.
- Break slices into large chunks and place in a food processor.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, sugar and garlic powder and pulse until it reaches your desired consistency.