These seafood foil packets come together quickly and grill up in under 15 minutes. They are bursting with bright, lemon butter flavor and make for a light and tasty summer dinner!
- 4 Tinfoil Sheets, (18-20″ long each)
- 1 lb cod, cut into 4 equal portions
- 1/2 lb bay scallops
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 large bunch asparagus
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest (1 large lemon)
- 2 Tbsp white wine (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Lay out four tinfoil sheets on a flat surface. Evenly distribute the asparagus between the sheets, and follow suit with the cod, shrimp, bay scallops, and cherry tomatoes.
- Melt the butter and stir in lemon zest and white wine. Spoon butter mixture evenly the seafood.
- Pull edges of tinfoil together and close up, leaving a pocket of air to allow for steam to gather (see picture above).
- Place of grill for 15-18 minutes, until all seafood is cooked through. Remove from grill and open carefully, as the packets will have hot steam! Enjoy!
Keywords: grill packets, grilling, seafood, summer food