This quick-cook preparation results in a super simple side of delicious green beans that the whole family will devour!
- 24 oz Green Beans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- juice from 1/2 small lemon
- Put on a large pot of water onto boil over high heat.
- If using fresh green beans, trim and rinse them.
- Once water is boiling, add green beans and let return to a boil. Let cook for approximately 4 minutes, or until you can pierce the beans with a fork.
- Drain immediately and return to pot. Add butter and garlic powder and stir gently to combine.
- Sprinkle on salt, squeeze them lemon juice, then mix gently once more and serve.