This broiled salmon recipe is my go-to because it’s so good and cooks up in 10 minutes. Plus, you only need 4 ingredients.
- 1–1.5 lb salmon (wild-caught preferred)
- 1/4 c bourbon
- 1/2 c brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil (I use olive)
- Cut your salmon into portions before marinating, using a sharp knife.
- Pour all marinade ingredients into a large, double sealed ziplock bag and mix well. Then, add your salmon.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, turn the oven on broil and line a large baking dish or rimmed baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and place half way down in the oven. Broil 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.