These muffins are easy to assemble, perfect for little hands to hold and packed full of goodness, including added protein and fat of an egg.
- 1 Packet Plum Organics Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, thorough combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into three silicone baking cups or a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 14 minutes, until baked through.
- Let cool and serve.