These sweet and spicy baked chicken bites are the perfect crowd-pleasing party snack when you ant to bring a healthier option that isn’t another veggie plate!
- 2 lbs Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the spices until well combined.
- Cut chicken tenders into 1 inch, bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, drizzle chicken pieces with olive oil and toss to coat. Add spice blend and toss until each bite is covered.
- Place bites on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.
- Serve warm with blue cheese dressing.