This tender, flavor-packed kale salad has only 6 ingredients and comes together quickly to make a healthy, delicious and satisfying lunch!
- 4 cups loosely packed, deribbed kale
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp roasted walnut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the kale in a food processor.
- Evenly distributing, sprinkle on the walnuts and drizzle the apple cider vinegar, walnut oil, honey, lemon juice and salt.
- Give it 2-3 quick pulses, enough to chop the kale into the desired sized pieces.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.