These pumpkin spice blondies are what autumn dreams are made of. Subtly sweet and seasonally spiced, these blondies are the perfect compliment to an afternoon cup of coffee while soaking up the cool, fall breeze.
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until baked through. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Keywords: Desserts & Treats, Kid Approved, Recipes, Vegetarian