These kid-friendly, homemade wild salmon bites use canned fish, delicious breadcrumbs and capers and come together so quickly on busy days!
- 1 (6 oz) can wild salmon
- 1 egg
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 c Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive or coconut oil (for pan fry)
- Mix everything together (minus the oil).
- Form into 10-12 bite sized patties.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add salmon bites to pan.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the other.