What screams Fall more than Autumn Spiced Almonds?! This scrumptious snack will leave you reaching for more!
- 24 ounces roasted almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Beat your egg white until frothy.
- Add your 1 Tbsp of water and beat again until super frothy.
- Add your almonds and mix to coat well.
- Mix up your spices.
- Use ONLY 1 Tbsp of your spice mixture and combine well with the sugar.
- Mix the sugar and spice with the almonds until evenly coated.
- Spread the almonds out in a thin layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven at 325 degrees for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to wax paper to cool.
Keywords: almonds, fall, spiced nuts, Vizsla