This delicious no-bake, healthy cookie alternative will satisfy the feistiest sweet tooth while packing a healthy punch of oats and chia seeds.
- 1 c Rolled Oats
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter
- 1/3 c Honey
- 1/4 c Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 c Chia Seeds
- 1/2 c Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form into bite sized balls. It helps to slightly wet your hands so the dough does not stick to you.
- Store in fridge in air tight container for up to 3 days.