I love cauliflower for its’ versatility and nutrition. It is a simple, low-carb side dish.
- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- (more salt and pepper to taste)
- Trim cauliflower and cut it into large florets.
- Place cauliflower, broth and peeled garlic cloves in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Drain broth from crockpot, reserving 1 cup.
- Using a potato masher or a immersion blender, mash the cauliflower until it reaches your desired consistency, adding in reserved broth as needed to make it creamer. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Keywords: creamy crockpot cauliflower, low carb, mashed cauliflower