These buffalo chicken wraps lighten up a spicy classic with grilled chicken and a homemade Greek-yogurt based blue cheese dressing that will give you all the flavor you crave with a lot less of the fat.
- 1 lb chicken
- 4 large, burrito-sized tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Wash and prep all produce.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through. Cut into strips and place in mixing bowl. Pour in buffalo sauce and mix well to combine.
- Lay out a single tortilla on parchment paper and began to layer the following: 1/2 of the chicken mixture, 2 Tbsp blue cheese dressing, 1/4 cup romaine, 1/4 cup celery, a few cherry tomatoes, and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Fold tortilla over ingredients, tuck sides of tortilla in, and roll over completely to finish the wrap. Roll in parchment paper and cut in half.