This creamy blue cheese dressing is so delicious that no one will guess it was made with protein-packed Greek yogurt. It’s perfect for a dip, as a dressing for salad, or to use on a spicy buffalo chicken wrap.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestshire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and mayo until well combined.
- Add the lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestshire, garlic powder, salt and pepper and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour in the blue cheese crumbled and gently stir to combine.
- Allow dressing to sit in fridge for at least an hour before serving to allow flavors to meld. Will stay good in an airtight container for up to a 1 week.