These rich, three-bite clusters are a perfect way to treat yourself without going overboard. The combination of dark chocolate with tart cherries and crunch of the almonds creates a satisfying combo that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 16 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Sea Salt Almonds
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Almonds
- 1 cup dried cherries
- In a food processor, combine the Blue Diamond Sea Salt Almonds and the dried cherries. Pulse 4-5 times until roughly chopped.
- Meanwhile, in a large, microwavable glass bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then take out a stir. Continue this until the chocolate is completely melted (about 4-5 cycles).
- Combine the melted chocolate with the almond and cherry mix, and the dark chocolate almonds. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 18 silicone baking cups (or use parchment paper).
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours until solid, then store at room temperature or the refrigerator in an airtight container.