Can I first say that I’m loving it’s Friday? With Mema’s helping hands I knocked out so much of my to do list this week, but I’m a little tired from it all. Hailey and Kaitlyn really have the most wonderful grandparents that love and want to be with them. Lucky ladies (and lucky me who benefits from their visits!).
So what else is rocking this little world of mine lately?
1. Let’s start with Stitchfix (<- affiliate link). I am getting monthly fixes and though I don’t always blog about them, they’ve really scored some points with me lately!
I’ve received a few comfortable tops that make me feel a bit more pulled together than workout gear.
And some dresses that have me feeling like I need to get out more so I can have a chance to wear them.
2. Christmas parties! Julie hosted a few of us the other night for a cookie exchange and I really had such a great time feeling like Brittany and not just mom. Though ‘mom’ is one of my favorite things to be, it was pretty refreshing to relax and laugh with just friends.
3. Kodiak Cakes Muffin in a Cup. The kind people sent me a few of these to try out and I was surprised at how delicious they are- dessert-like! The ingredient list is decent, though the sugar content is high. Most muffins are just cupcakes in disguise, right? These would be fun to have around for a quick, occasional treat though.
4. The girls. Obviously. They are just so sweet together. Kaitlyn giggles like crazy when Hailey tickles her and Hailey spontaneously tells her how beautiful she is. They’re the sweetest!
Hailey went in for a kiss on the nose and Kaitlyn went for the wide-open-mouth-drool-kiss. Ha!
6. We finally picked out our tree yesterday at Josh’s Farmers Market!
Though we are a little late this year, I love this tradition.
After the girls went down, David and I put on Christmas Vacation and went to work on decorating.
I love it. We get an ornament each year to commemorate a big even/trip that took place and unwrapping those warms my heart as I place the meaningful ones front and center. I love a personalized tree.
7. Lilywrap. This clever, stretchy, reusable wrapping is just so easy and cute! My friend, Ashley, owns the company (women supporting women- YAY!) and sent me a few of their new prints to check out. Koda is grateful to be included in the fun this year!
I feel like with less than two weeks to go before Christmas, I’m finally getting into the swing of it. I still have plenty to do but am feeling excited and full of cheer. Bring on the weekend!
Christmas trees- do you prefer the coordinated look or a mix of random ornaments?
Though I love a beautifully decorated tree, I opt for the full-of-memories version myself.