Today is all about gifts for husbands! Or boyfriends, dads, brothers, uncles or friends too I suppose.
I’m not saying David is getting all of the things listed below, but babe, you need to stop reading here.
Well, actually, you can take a look at the zoo pictures then stop, ok? Because we went to Zoo Atlanta yesterday!
The girls, mom and I met up with my Aunt Lynn, cousin Maya and my cousin-niece (???), or just her daughter, Olyvia. The weather was crisp and sunny and we really had such a fun day checking out all the different animals.
I learned that this scaly guy and I enjoy the same kind of lunch.
I took notes from the “twins” on how to nap like a boss.
But mostly I just enjoyed watching these three run around together holding hands.
We brought the double stroller and no one sat in it even once, so basically I pushed around the world’s biggest purse hold.
Ok David, stop reading here, because now I’m sharing gift ideas!
Obviously gifts for men are incredibly individualized, but I picked out some items I know David would love (or already has and loves) so hopefully they can serve as a source of inspiration if you’re still on the hunt for the perfect gift!
- Cross Training Gloves – David has jumped on the Crossfit bandwagon lately and really seems to be enjoying it thus far. If you lift any kind of weights yourself, you know how quickly your hands can get torn up. These gloves with wrist support are great for anyone that like tough workouts and I’m actually thinking I need to buy a pair for my own poor callused hands.
- Awesome Projects with Dad Books – David is a guys guy and he is pumped about the idea of teaching the girls how to do projects and build things. I think these books on projects and science experiments would be really fun for him to tackle with the girls.
- Yeti Coozie – I suppose I could also mention the super popular Yeti cooler or Yeti tumbler but I’m not sure I’m quite ready to make that kind of investment. Yes, they are pricey, but supposedly well worth it!
- A Wool Sweater – Do your husbands buy clothes for themselves? David doesn’t. Being that I’m not much of a shopper, I don’t buy him clothes either, haha! So I think it would be nice to surprise him with a nice quality sweater. Nothing fancy, I’m not sure he could pull off this one, but I really think he’d look so handsome in a simple one like this or this.
- Leather Money Clip/Front Pocket Wallet – I know a lot of men like to carry the bare minimum in their wallets, unlike us women who carry punch cards from coffee shops we haven’t visited in years. Right?! These front pocket wallets are perfect for men that carry just the basics and don’t like sitting on a big wallet shoved into a back pocket.
- Moscow Mule Mugs – Real hammered copper. Let’s be honest, they just look cool. And maybe having these would inspire us to learn how to make a real moscow mule- yum!
- Bluetooth Speaker – David has one of these and is obsessed (my word, not his). But seriously, he carries this thing everywhere with him to lay his spotify music over the loud speaker. If your guy likes music, this is an excellent gift idea!
- Zootility – This light weight/thin gadgety tool is just cool. It has 3 screwdrivers, 6 wrenches, a bottle opener and more. I really think it would make any guy feel like MacGyver.
- Lightweight Hammock – I linked to the specific one David has, but honestly there are a lot of varieties available. We use this thing all the time. From back when we camped more regularly to tying it up in the backyard, it’s a pretty fun portable relaxation spot to have!
- A Leaf Blower – Is it the equivalent to giving a woman a blender? Maybe, but I think a blender is a pretty awesome gift so I’m not seeing the problem here. This is definitely at the top of David’s list this year and I see it as a win win (get those leaves offa my driveway! ;))
What’s the most well received gift you’ve ever given a man in your life?