Happy Friday! I’ve got some facts for you today. Let’s go!
1. I bought 3 picture frames to hang on our master bedroom wall. They’ve been sitting there for weeks. I finally printed one picture that I loved. I thought it would be vertical, but it came out horizontal. The thing is, I love it. But 3 pictures hanging on the wall horizontally won’t look right. So now what do I do?
2. Stitch fix (affiliate link)! I’m addicted ever since my first experience. My latest one had a couple no-ways (one floral number looked like something I would have worn in 8th grade), but two were right up my alley! Go figure, they were solid and plain.
I’m pretty sure my stylist wouldn’t have suggested pairing it with workout clothes. And check out the back on this one—
3. I’m on WCCB News Rising this morning talking about make-your-own trail mixes for after school snacks. I’m really excited to eat the leftovers. I’m not excited that I blew a few bucks of the grocery budget yesterday experimenting in the kitchen. I figured goat cheese was too fancy for a lot of kids, but not for me. This avocado and goat cheese spread turned out DELICIOUS. I used it on a salad-ish bowl, but it would also be incredible as a sandwich spread!
4. It’s been a really crazy week. David has been gone most of it and I had a mini too-much-on-my-plate whine fest yesterday. Luckily a talk with a good friend snapped me out of it. To blow off any remaining steam, I went for a run. Outside. I can’t tell you the last time I’ve done that. Given it was more of a wog, but at 72 degrees, I couldn’t resist.
I totally bribed Hailey with an organic lollipop. That’s why she is smiling.
5. Vlog #3! I’m answering questions about blogging (growing a blog and how much $ I make), Hailey’s naps and do I ever just crave burgers and fries??
What is one food you are currently craving?