Wow, haven’t I been all serious the past two days, huh? I’ve REALLY enjoyed reading your comments and appreciate the feedback, and today I’m ready to lighten things up a bit!
1. David worked ridiculously late last night. When he isn’t here I get pretty lazy with cooking, so I ate a sweet potato and black beans for dinner. I stuck the chicken in the freezer for next week. Take that, budget!
2. Hailey will be 2 in about 3 weeks (AHHH!). We decided to get her a kitchen set. To test things out, I took her to Discovery Place Kids yesterday where she played nonstop with plastic food items in the grocery and in the kitchen at the restaurant. Success! Now, I’m ridiculously excited to see her face when she opens her OWN kitchen!
3. I posted a picture of a Stitch Fix (<—affiliate link- thank you!) necklace on instagram last night and rolled with laughter reading some of your responses. I appreciated it so much, I figured I get your thoughts on all the items… please excuse these completely self-indulgent photos. I feel like Cher Horowitz.
Which ones should I keep? …
THEA PONTE SKATER SKIRT
*Fun fact: I don’t actually own a skirt, so I’m leaning towards yes?
also pictured above…
PEACOCK GEMS NECKLACE
PENELOPE POLKA DOT LACE DETAIL SWEATER
*Fun fact- it felt like a pajama top- so comfy! …but isn’t $78 a bit much for a pajama top?
JANA BOWED DETAILED STRIPE TOP
*Fun fact- I want this one. Why? This:
VIOLA COWL NECK SWEATER
*Fun fact: like to bold color, but couldn’t wear it to Georgia’s first game of the season
4. What kind of shoes do New Yorkers wear? I want to be comfy, but cute when we visit next month. Boots? Sandals? Toms? Tennis shoes? HELP!
5. I’m just finishing up reading Tina Fey’s BOSSYPANTS. Though we may not see eye to eye on some things, there is no denying that she is pretty darn funny. I recommend it if you are into snarky humor.
6. I may be lost in figuring out my own style, but I nailed this autumn outfit for Hailey. Thank you Zulily (<—affiliate link) for posting dresses at up to 75% off! I can’t wait to see H in this!
7. OK. Here is my final ramble- vlog #4: healthy tips on the go, Koda talk, how I handle tantrums and more! PS- I’ve officially lost my mind. You’ll see. I’m sorry to all of those that thought I might be cool enough to be friends with in real life. Clearly, I am not.